Mix & match huddle (2-7 people)
This huddle room design incorporates different devices from various manufacturers. We recommend 1 TV display, an integrated camera, microphone, and speaker device, such as an Aver VB342, all connected to the Zoom Rooms computer. All equipment is wall-mounted behind the display allowing for easy access and installation.
A Neat Pad at the table is used as a room controller, along with another optional Neat Pad at the door as the scheduling display for the space.
Room Install: DIY
Room Size: 2-7 people
Other huddle room designs:
Note: These are available as DIY Zoom Rooms from Think Fast Track and other resellers.
- LG UH5EB Series 55" UHD Commercial TV
- Large Fusion Micro-Adjustable Tilt Wall Mount
- Fusion Pull Out Accessory
Camera and Audio
- Computer options:
- High Speed 4k HDMI Cable 10ft
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard w/ touchpad (config only)
Room Scheduler (Optional)
Cables and Supplies
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 7ft
- Flat Plug Power Extension - 1.5 ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor
- Bulk Supply Kit (Toggle Bolts, Zip Ties, Screw Down Anchors, etc.)
This system is wired for room control capabilities to turn displays in the system on/off to align with operation times . USB network adapter on the Zoom Room, as well as all displays, must be set with static IP addresses on the AV subnet.
- Sample room controls download (.JSON)
- Set static IP addresses
- 10.20.30.111 - Zoom Rooms USB adapter
- 10.20.30.11 - Display
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.