Using your personal chat space
You have access to a personal chat space where you can write messages, take screenshots, and save files that are only visible to you.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using your personal chat space
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux: Global minimum version or higher
- Zoom mobile app for Android or iOS: Global minimum version or higher
How to access your personal chat space
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click the Team Chat tab .
- Under the Starred section, click your name.
- Enter notes and press Enter to save them by sending it to yourself.
- Sign in to the Zoom app.
- Tap the Team Chat tab .
- Tap the Starred section.
- Tap your name.
- Enter notes and press Enter to send the message to yourself.
Suggestions for using your personal chat space
You have access to the following Zoom Team Chat features. Make sure to press Enter to send content to yourself and save it to your personal space.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.