Poly Conference Trio (7-13 People)
For a mid-sized Poly-based conference room, the Poly Eagle Eye IV USB camera may be used as the camera, while the speaker, microphone, and Zoom Room Controller can all be handled by a Poly Trio 8500/8800. The computer and USB local device are wall mounted behind the displays allowing for easy access and installation.
The Poly Trio is used as a room controller (running the Zoom Rooms Controller app) and an optional tablet at the door as the room scheduling display.
- Using Poly Trio as a Zoom Rooms Controller
- Poly Trio + Zoom Rooms Solution Guide
- Poly Eagle Eye IV USB Setup Sheet
Room Install: DIY*
Room Size: 7-13 people
*Note: This setup may require professional assistance.
- LG UH5EB Series 65" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- Large Fusion Micro-Adjustable Tilt Wall Mount (2)
- Fusion Pull Out Accessory (2)
- Mac Mini Option
- PC Option
Room Scheduler (Optional)
Cables & Supplies
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 7ft
- Cat5e+ Plenum Shielded Cable - 50ft
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e shielded modular plugs 10pk
- Flat Plug Power Extension - 1.5 ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor (2)
- 8ft Power Extension
- LV1 Wall brush plate
- Bulk Supply Kit (Toggle Bolts, Zip Ties, Etc.)
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.