Room Type: ProAV Room
Room Size: 7-13 people
For a ProAV conference room with professional configuration that sits 7-13 people, we recommend 2 displays, a single HD PTZ camera, three Shure MXA310 table-top microphones with a QSC Digital Signal Processor, and soundbar that all connects to the Zoom Rooms PC , Mac or Chromebox. All of the core equipment is mounted behind the displays or in a furniture system at the front of the room.
A Neat Pad at the table is used as a room controller along with another optional Neat Pad at the door as the room scheduling display. An additional touch display can be configured with Whiteboard companion mode.
- ProAV room requires certified ProAV integrator or Zoom PSO to design and deploy.
- Please secure your network & devices appropriately for networked audio.
- LG UH5EB Series 65" UHD Commercial TV
- Wall mount system:
- QSC Core 8 Flex DSP or Shure P300
- USB 2.0 Cable A/B - 6.6ft
- Shure MXA310W - Black (3)
- Yamaha 10-ESB1080-Z Conference Soundbar
- Computer options:
- High Speed 4k HDMI Cable 10ft (2)
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard w/ touchpad (config only)
Room Scheduler (Optional)
Cables & Supplies
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 7ft
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 14ft (3)
- Flat Plug 3-Outlet Power Strip 3ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor (2)
- LV1 Wall brush plate (2)
- 8ft Power Extension
- SafCord Velcro Floor Runner (6ft)
- Cat5e+ Plenum Shielded Cable - 50ft
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e shielded modular plugs 10pk
- Audio shielded twisted pair plenum cable 10ft
- Speaker unshielded twisted pair plenum cable 100ft
- Bulk Supply Kit (Toggle Bolts, Zip Ties, Screw Down Anchors, etc.)
This system is wired for room control capabilities to turn displays in the system on/off to align with operation times as well as microphone LED control to align with mute sync status from the Zoom Room. USB network adapter on the Zoom Room, as well as all displays and microphones, must be set with static IP addresses on the AV subnet.
Note: Control of mute status to the Zoom Room from the MXA310 button control must be accomplished using the Q-SYS "HID Conference Block" to issue a mute state from the microphone. Room controls can be implemented in two ways:
- Direct Control of devices with logic to receive commands from MXA310
- Trigger commands to the QSC DSP and control devices through Q-Sys based on those triggers.
- Sample static IP table download (PDF) (follow functional schematic for device name)