Conference (7-13 People)
For a mid-sized conference room, we recommend 2 displays, a single HD PTZ camera, and three MXL AC-360-Z table-top microphones, with a sound-bar that all connects to the Zoom Rooms computer. The majority of equipment is wall mounted behind the displays, allowing for easy access and installation.
A Neat Pad at the table is used as a room controller, along with another optional Neat Pad at the door as the room scheduling display. An additional touch display with a Windows 10 PC running Zoom Rooms for Touch can be paired with the room through Whiteboard companion mode. Please refer to our hardware and set up guides.
Room Install: DIY
Room Size: 7-13 people
Note: This setup may require professional assistance.
*Pictured with Salamander Design Furniture
- LG UH5EB Series 65" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- Wall mount system:
- Or Urben Tech Enclosure
- MXL AC-360-Z Quad Element USB Microphone (3)
- USB Extension 6.6ft
- Icron USB 2.0 Ranger 2304
- JBL Pro Sound Bar (PSB1)
- Computer options:
- High Speed 4k HDMI Cable 10ft (2)
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard w/ touchpad (config only)
Controller and accessories
Room Scheduler (Optional)
Cables and Supplies
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 10ft (4)
- Cat5e+ Plenum Shielded Cable - 50ft
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e shielded modular plugs 10pk
- Flat Plug 3-Outlet Power Strip 3ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor (2)
- 8ft Power Extension
- LV1 Wall brush plate (2)
- SafCord Velcro Floor Runner (6ft)
- Bulk Supply Kit (Toggle Bolts, Zip Ties, Screw Down Anchors, etc.)
This system is wired for room control capabilities to turn displays in the system on/off to align with operation times . USB network adapter on the Zoom Room, as well as all displays, must be set with static IP addresses on the AV subnet.
- Sample room controls download (.JSON)
- Set static IP addresses
- 10.20.30.111 - Zoom Rooms USB adapter
- 10.20.30.11 - left display
- 10.20.30.12 - right display
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.