Room Type: DIY
Room Size: 7-13 people
Note: This setup may require professional assistance.
For a USB conference room that sits 7-13 people, we recommend 2 TV displays, a single HD PTZ camera and three MXL AC-360-Z table-top microphones with a sound-bar that all connects to the Zoom Rooms PC , Mac or Chromebox. The majority of equipment is wall mounted behind the displays allowing for easy access and installation.
An iPad at the table is used as a room controller along with another optional iPad at the door as the room scheduling display.
Available as DIY Zoom Rooms from Think Fast Track and other resellers.
- LG UH5EB Series 65" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- Large Fusion Micro-Adjustable Tilt Wall Mount (2)
- Fusion Pull Out Accessory (2)
- MXL AC-360-Z Quad Element USB Microphone (3)
- USB-C to USB-A Cable - 10ft
- Icron USB 2.0 Ranger 2304
- JBL Commercial Grade Soundbar
- Mac Mini Option
- PC Option
Controller & Accessories
Room Scheduler (Optional)
Cables and Supplies
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 7ft
- Cat5e+ Plenum Shielded Cable - 50ft
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e shielded modular plugs 10pk
- Flat Plug Power Extension - 1.5 ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor (2)
- 8ft Power Extension
- LV1 Wall brush plate (2)
- SafCord Velcro Floor Runner (6ft)
- Bulk Supply Kit (Toggle Bolts, Zip Ties, Screw Down Anchors, etc.)