ProAV 3-screen (6-10 people)
Zoom Rooms can work as a triple-screen conference room, with single row of front facing participants similar to a traditional telepresence room layout. A triple-screen room allows for any customized combination of active speaker, gallery view, or content layout on the displays.
We recommend a QSC Q-Sys DSP, QSC speakers and cameras, along with a Sennheiser Team Connect Ceiling 2. This combination allows us to track the location of who is speaking and assign a camera preset to that active audio. A variety of different furniture can be used along with three cameras to create a seamless camera switching system based on who is speaking within the space.
Room Install: Professional*
Room Size: 6-10 people
- LG UH5EB Series 65" UHD Commercial TV (3)
- Wall Mount Option
- QSC Core 8 Flex DSP
- USB 2.0 Cable A/B - 6.6ft
- Sennheiser Team Connect Ceiling 2
- JBL Pro Sound Bar (PSB1)
Note: Please secure your network & devices appropriately for networked audio.
- Shure: Best Practices for Audio Security
- Audinate: Implementing Audio-over-IP from an IT Manager’s Perspective
- Computer options:
- High Speed 4k HDMI Cable 10ft (2)
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard w/ touchpad (config only)
- Neat Pad (3)
Room Scheduler (Optional)
Cables and Supplies
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 10ft (6)
- Flat Plug 3-Outlet Power Strip 3ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor
- 8ft Power Extension
- LV1 Wall brush plate
- Cat5e+ Plenum Shielded Cable - 50ft
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e shielded modular plugs 10pk
- Speaker unshielded twisted pair plenum cable 250ft
- Hardware Kit for Ceiling Security (2)
- Bulk Supply Kit (Toggle Bolts, Zip Ties, Screw Down Anchors, etc.) (2)
This system is wired for room control capabilities to turn displays in the system on/off to align with operation times as well as mic mute LEDs. USB network adapter on the Zoom Room, as well as all displays, must be set with static IP addresses on the AV subnet.
- Sample room controls download (.JSON)
- Sample static IP table download (PDF) (follow functional schematic for device name)
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.