After downloading the custom firmware during the provisioning process, follow these steps to install it on your Yealink phone.
- Custom firmware file (provided after selecting Do Provisioning after Saving or Provisioning during the provisioning process).
- Yealink device supported by Zoom Phone
Obtaining the Phone's IP Address
- Press the Menu button on your phone.
If you have a Yealink T48S, tap Menu on the touchscreen.
- Navigate to the Status page and take note of the IPv4 address.
Installing the Firmware Using the Phone's Web Interface
- Open a web browser on a computer that's connected to the same network as the phone.
- Enter the phone's IP address to access the its web interface.
- Log in to the web interface by entering the administrator credentials.
Note: The default admin username and password is admin/admin. If you do not know your username/password, contact the vendor of the phone.
- Click the Settings tab and click Upgrade in the left-side panel.
- Click Browse, find the directory of the custom firmware file, then double-click to select it.
- Click Upload to start the firmware upgrade process. The phone will reboot and install the custom firmware. The process will take 2-3 minutes.