ProAV all hands space (30+ people)
Zoom Rooms can work with new or existing ProAV equipment. For a large presentation space, we recommend four Shure wireless microphones (two lavalier and two handheld), along with a QSC amplifier, QSC ceiling speakers, and a QSC Digital Signal Processor that connects to the Zoom Rooms computer. Audience engagement is handled through a wireless handheld, with no open ceiling microphones in order to optimize the Zoom experience on the far end. Microphones will be heard through speakers in the space, allowing a great presentation experience for participants that are in the room.
The environment will be a two-output environment distributed throughout the space with two 86" primary displays showing content and video participants. A pole mount with two 55" confidence monitors will show the same content and video participants. Content may be distributed on repeat monitors throughout the space as well.
The audience-facing camera will be a wide angle view of the space, mounted above the video participants on the primary wall and the presenter-facing tracking camera will be mounted below the confidence monitors to replicate eye contact with their virtual participants Zoom audio from the far end and content share will be heard over ceiling mounted speakers.
A Neat Pad will act as the controller for the room and optional scheduling display. A second Neat Pad may be added for any additional technician oversight
Room Install: Professional*
Room Size: 30+ people
- LG UH5EB Series 98" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- X-Large Fusion Micro-Adjustable Tilt Wall Mount (2)
- X-Large Fusion Pull-Out Accessory
- LG UH5EB Series 65" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- FUSION™ X-Large Single Pole Flat Panel Ceiling Mount (2)
- 4-6' Adjustable Extension Column (Length Varies) (2)
- 8" (203 mm) Offset Ceiling Plate (2)
- Universal Clamp Kit
- LG UH5EB Series 55" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- FUSION™ Large Ceiling Mounted 2 x 1
- 6-8' Adjustable Extension Column (Length Varies)
- 8" (203 mm) Offset Ceiling Plate
- Universal Clamp Kit
Cameras and accessories
- Tracking cameras (mounted below confidence monitors)
- Huddly IQ™ Collaboration Camera (mounted above primary displays)
- USB-C to USB-A Cable - 12ft
- Chief Fusion Ceiling Mount Lower Component Camera Shelf 18"
- Atlona Omnistream USB (remote)
- 8-Port Switch (4)
- QSC Core 8 Flex DSP
- USB 3.0 Cable A/B - 6.6ft
- QSC Amplifier
- QSC 6.5" Ceiling Speaker Low Profile (8)
- 4-Channel Access Point Transceiver
- 4-Channel Charging Station
- Twinplex headset mic element - Black / TA4F (2)
- Hybrid Bodypack Transmitter (2)
- Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter (2)
Note: Please secure your network & devices appropriately for networked audio.
- Shure: Best Practices for Audio Security
- Audinate: Implementing Audio-over-IP from an IT Manager’s Perspective
Computer and accessories
- Computer options:
- High Speed 4k HDMI Cable 10ft (2)
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard w/ touchpad (config only)
- Neat Pad (up to 10)
Cables and supplies
- LV1 Wall brush plate & bracket
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 10ft (19)
- 8ft Power Extension (3)
- Flat Plug Power Extension - 1.5 ft (2)
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor (2)
- Cat5e Plenum Cable - 100ft (4)
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e shielded modular plugs 25pk
- Speaker unshielded twisted pair plenum cable 250ft
- Audio shielded twisted pair plenum cable 10ft
- Pole Mounting Kit (3)
- Ceiling Security Kit (3)
- Bulk Supply Kit
- Cable Labels
Technical documentation downloads
This system is wired for room control capabilities to turn displays in the system on/off to align with operation times. The USB network adapter on the Zoom Room, as well as all displays, must be set with static IP addresses on the AV subnet.
Room controls can be implemented in two ways to control devices:
- Direct device control for each display and microphone
- QSC DSP control, allowing QSC to use Room Controls "Rules" as named controls with a true/false value. From there, named controls can be translated into device controls via QSC.
Sample static IP table download (PDF) (follow functional schematic for device name)
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.