Room Type: DIY
Room Size: 2-7 people
The touch huddle room is equipped with a digital whiteboard. Users can start a whiteboard session, annotate and then invite others on desktop or mobile to view or co-annotate. Users can save the whiteboard image and annotations at any time by sending the image file to email recipients you specify.
This setup uses a touch display, integrated PC, microphone, speaker, HD camera along with Zoom Rooms for Touch application. A Zoom Rooms controller such as an iPad or Android device is optional as the controller interface is displayed on the Touch display.
You have the option (in addition to display touch control) of an iPad at the table to be used as a room controller along with another optional iPad at the door as the room scheduling display.
- Zoom Rooms for Windows version 4.3.386.0130 or higher
- Windows PC version 10.x or higher
- Touch drivers installed on the computer
- Single touch display only
Note: Available as DIY Zoom Rooms from Think Fast Track and other resellers.
All in One
Controller & Accessories (Optional)
Room Scheduler (Optional)
Cables & Supplies
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 7ft
- Flat Plug Power Extension - 1.5 ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor
- Bulk Supply Kit (Toggle Bolts, Zip Ties, Etc.)
D7 Rolling Cart (Optional)
- Please see Mobile Cart (2-5 People)
Other Touch Systems
- Please see System Requirements for Zoom Rooms