You can use the Zoom iOS mobile app to join a scheduled meeting from a nearby Zoom Room. Your personal account and Zoom Room must be on the same Zoom account.
- Zoom Rooms for Conference Room
- PC: 4.3.0 (390.0130) or higher
- macOS: 4.3.0 (446.0130) or higher
- Chrome: 3.6.2995.0127 or higher
- Zoom Rooms Controller
- Android: 4.3.6 (40253.0127) or higher
- iOS: 4.3.6 (220.0125) or higher
- Windows: 4.3.6 (13374.0129) or higher
To join a Zoom Room meeting using an iOS device:
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app for iOS .
- Schedule a meeting.
- Tap Settings .
- Tap Meetings.
- Under General, verify that Zoom Rooms Detection is enabled.
If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it.
- When you are close to an available Zoom Room, a notification will appear, showing the room name.
- Tap Join beside your meeting topic.
- Tap Join from Room to join the meeting from the nearby Zoom Room.