Joining a Zoom Room meeting using an iOS device
You can use the Zoom iOS mobile app to join a scheduled meeting from a nearby Zoom Room. Your personal account and Zoom Room must be on the same Zoom account.
Prerequisites for joining a Zoom Room meeting with an iOS device
- Zoom Rooms version 5.0.5 or higher
- Zoom Rooms Controller version 5.0.5 or higher
How to join a Zoom Room meeting using an iOS device
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app for iOS .
- Schedule a meeting.
- Tap Settings .
- Tap Meetings.
- Under General, verify that Zoom Rooms Detection is enabled.
If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it.
- When you are close to an available Zoom Room, a notification will appear, showing the room name.
- Tap Join beside your meeting topic.
- Tap Join from Room to join the meeting from the nearby Zoom Room.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.