Room Type: ProAV Room
Room Size: 9-19 people
For a ProAV conference room with professional configuration that sits 9-19 people, we recommend 2 TV displays, a single HD PTZ camera, two Shure MXA910 ceiling microphone arrays, a QSC digital signal processor, a QSC amplifier & six ceiling speakers that all connects to the Zoom Rooms computer. All of the core equipment is mounted behind the displays or in a furniture system at the front of the room.
Two Neat Pads at the table are used as room controllers along with another optional Neat Pad at the door as the room scheduling display. An additional touch display can be configured with Whiteboard companion mode.
- ProAV room requires certified ProAV integrator or Zoom PSO to design and deploy.
Please secure your network & devices appropriately for networked audio. Read:
- LG UH5EB Series 75" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- Wall Mount System
- Or Urben Tech Enclosure
- QSC Core 8 Flex DSP or Shure P300
- USB 2.0 Cable A/B - 6.6ft
- Shure MXA910W-A Ceiling Mic Array or Sennheiser Team Connect Ceiling 2 (2)
- QSC Amplifier
- QSC 6.5" Ceiling Speaker Low Profile (6)
- Computer options:
- High Speed 4k HDMI Cable 10ft (2)
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard w/ touchpad (config only)
- Neat Pad (2)
Room Scheduler (Optional)
Cables & Supplies
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 10ft (4)
- Flat Plug 3-Outlet Power Strip 3ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor
- 8ft Power Extension
- LV1 Wall brush plate
- Cat5e+ Plenum Shielded Cable - 50ft (2)
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e shielded modular plugs 10pk
- Audio shielded twisted pair plenum cable 10ft
- Speaker unshielded twisted pair plenum cable 250ft
- Hardware Kit for Ceiling Security (3)
- Bulk Supply Kit (Toggle Bolts, Zip Ties, Screw Down Anchors, etc.)
This system is wired for room control capabilities to turn displays in the system on/off to align with operation times, as well as microphone LED control to align with mute sync status, which eliminates the need to use HID through Q-Sys. USB network adapter on the Zoom Room, as well as all displays and microphones, must be set with static IP addresses on the AV subnet.
Room controls can be implemented in two ways to control devices:
- Direct device control for each display and microphone
- QSC DSP control, allowing QSC to use Room Controls "Rules" as named controls with a true/false value. From there, named controls can be translated into device controls via QSC.
Sample static IP table download (PDF) (follow functional schematic for device name)