ProAV training room (30+ people)
Zoom Rooms can work with new or existing ProAV equipment. For a training room, we recommend two wireless microphones (one lavalier and one handheld) plus two ceiling microphone arrays for seamless audience engagement, along with a QSC amplifier, QSC ceiling speakers, and a QSC Digital Signal Processor that connects to the Zoom Rooms PC or Mac.
The environment will be a two-output environment, distributed throughout the space with two 86" primary displays. A pole mount with two 55" confidence monitors will show the same content and video participants.
The audience-facing camera will be mounted above the video participants on the primary wall and the presenter-facing camera will be mounted below the confidence monitors to replicate eye contact with the presenter. The wireless presenter microphones will be the primary audio for voice lift in the space and Zoom input audio. Any audience questions or comments will be captured by the ceiling microphones to be heard by the participants on Zoom. Audio from the far end and content share will be heard over ceiling mounted speakers.
Room Install: Professional*
Room Size: 30+ people
- LG UH5EB Series 86" UHD Commercial TV or 98" UHD Commercial TV(2)
- X-Large Fusion Micro-Adjustable Tilt Wall Mount (2)
- Fusion Pull Out Accessory (2)
- LG UH5EB Series 55" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- FUSION™ Large Ceiling Mounted 2 x 1
- 6-8' Adjustable Extension Column
- 8" (203 mm) Offset Ceiling Plate
- Universal Clamp Kit
Cameras and accessories
- Tracking cameras (mounted below confidence monitors)
- Huddly IQ™ Collaboration Camera (mounted above primary displays)
- USB-C to USB-A Cable - 12ft
- Chief Fusion Ceiling Mount Lower Component Camera Shelf 18"
- Atlona Omnistream USB (remote)
- QSC Core 8 Flex DSP
- USB 2.0 Cable A/B - 6.6ft
- QSC Amplifier
- QSC 6.5" Ceiling Speaker Low Profile (8)
- 2-Channel Access Point Transceiver
- 2-Channel Charging Station
- Twinplex headset mic element - Black / TA4F
- Hybrid Bodypack Transmitter
- Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
- Shure MXA910W-A Ceiling Mic Array or Sennheiser Team Connect Ceiling 2 (2)
Note: Please secure your network & devices appropriately for networked audio.
- Shure: Best Practices for Audio Security
- Audinate: Implementing Audio-over-IP from an IT Manager’s Perspective
Computer and accessories
- Computer options:
- High Speed 4k HDMI Cable 10ft (2)
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard w/ touchpad (config only)
Cables and supplies
- LV1 Wall brush plate & bracket
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 10ft (15)
- 8ft Power Extension
- Flat Plug Power Extension - 1.5 ft (2)
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor (2)
- Cat5e Plenum Cable - 100ft (3)
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e shielded modular plugs 25pk
- Speaker unshielded twisted pair plenum cable 250ft
- Audio shielded twisted pair plenum cable 10ft
- Pole Mounting Kit
- Ceiling Security Kit (3)
- Bulk Supply Kit
- Cable Labels
Technical documentation downloads
This system is wired for room control capabilities to turn displays in the system on/off to align with operation times, as well as microphone LED control to align with mute sync status, which eliminates the need to use HID through Q-Sys. The USB network adapter on the Zoom Room, as well as all displays and microphones, must be set with static IP addresses on the AV subnet.
Room controls can be implemented in two ways to control devices:
- Direct device control for each display and microphone
- QSC DSP control, allowing QSC to use Room Controls "Rules" as named controls with a true/false value. From there, named controls can be translated into device controls via QSC.
Sample static IP table download (PDF) (follow functional schematic for device name)
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.