Meeting attendees with a CRC license can use their own CRC license when the meeting host does not have a CRC license.
- Meeting ID scheduled by a host without a CRC license
- Attendee is a Pro user and has a CRC license available
- Join the meeting from your H.323/SIP device. Learn more.
- On a computer or mobile device, go to zoom.us/meeting/rooms.
- Log in to your Zoom account.
- Enter the Meeting ID and pairing code displayed on the device splash screen.
- Click Connect.
- The device will now join into the meeting. A message saying that the device has successfully joined will briefly display on the computer.