Disabling touch-functions on a Zoom Room display
You can disable the touch screen driver on Windows if you have a touch screen monitor but don't want to use Zoom Rooms for Touch. This will allow you to use a touch screen monitor as a regular Zoom Rooms display.
Note: If you are using version 4.5.0 (1032.0906) or higher, this can be disabled from the controller or web interface.
- Zoom Rooms for Conference Room for Windows, 4.0.44731.0823 or higher
- Zoom Rooms Controller for Windows, 4.0.44731.0823 or higher
- Windows PC version 10.x or higher, with a touch screen
Note: Exit the Zoom Rooms for Touch application if it is running.
- Sign in to your Windows PC as an admin.
- Hold down the Windows key and press S, then enter "device manager".
You can also type "device manager" in the Windows search bar or access Device Manager from the Control Panel.
- Click Device Manager.
- Double-click Human Interface Devices to expand it.
- Right-click HID-compliant touch screen, then click Disable device.
A dialog box will appear asking you to confirm.
- Click Yes to confirm.
You will see an icon beside HID-compliant touch screen to indicate it's been disabled.
- Open Zoom Rooms.
The monitor will be used as a regular Zoom Rooms display.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.