You can disable the touch screen driver on Windows if you have a touch screen monitor but don't want to use Zoom Rooms for Touch. This will allow you to use a touch screen monitor as a regular Zoom Rooms display.
Note: If you are using version 4.5.0 (1032.0906) or higher, this can be disabled from the controller or web interface.
- Zoom Rooms for Windows version 4.0.44731.0823 or higher
- Windows PC version 10.x or higher with a touch screen
- Log in to your Windows PC as an admin.
- Exit the Zoom Rooms for Touch application if it is running.
- Hold down the Windows key and press S, then enter "device manager".
- Click Device Manager.
- Double-click Human Interface Devices to expand it.
- Right-click HID-compliant touch screen, then click Disable device.
- Click Yes to confirm.
You will see an icon beside HID-compliant touch screen to indicate it's been disabled.
- Open Zoom Rooms.
The monitor will be used as a regular Zoom Rooms display.