Supported USB HID devices for the Zoom desktop client
The Zoom desktop client for macOS, Windows, and Zoom PWA supports the following USB devices. If your audio device is on this list, enable the Sync buttons on headset setting in your audio settings. Otherwise, disable the setting.
This article contains:
Prerequisites for using supported USB HID devices
- Zoom desktop client for Windows, macOS, or Linux*: Global minimum version or higher
- Zoom PWA
*Note: To determine support on Linux, visit the manufacturers' product pages through the links below. You can also visit the support site of your Linux distribution.
Limitations with using HID devices
- These devices only support the following functions for meetings and phone calls. For example, if you mute or unmute using a button on your audio device, the client will show your mic is muted or unmuted.
- Accept/decline meeting invite
- Accept/decline inbound Zoom Phone call
- Mute mic
- Certain Poly, Jabra, and EPOS headsets support end a meeting or hang up a Zoom Phone call when used with USB dongles and the associated applications, check your device for compatibility.
- Supported USB audio devices on Windows are not limited to this list. Generally, the Zoom desktop client on Windows supports buttons for devices made by these manufacturers: AVer, Crestron, Jabra, Logitech, Plantronics, Polycom, Shure, Yamaha, and Yealink.
- If you're using Zoom Rooms, see our suggested hardware for Zoom Rooms.
- Models labeled with an asterisk (*) are not supported on Mac.
- Models labeled with (wireless) utilize a USB-dongle.
Conference room cameras
Conference room speaker/camera
- Engage 50, 65, 75
- Evolve2 40, 65, 85
- Evolve LINK
- Evolve 20, 30, 30ii, 40, 65, 65e, 65t, 75, 75e, 80
- PRO 920, 925, 930, 935
- BIZ 1500, 2300, 2400ll
- H820e (wireless)
- Zone (wireless)
- Zone Wired
- ConferenceCam Connect
- ConferenceCam CC3000e
- Blackwire 3200 Series
- Blackwire 3300 Series
- Blackwire 5200 Series
- Blackwire 7225
- Blackwire 8225
- Savi 740 (EOL)
- Savi 8200 Office Series
- Savi 8200 UC Series
- Voyager 4200 UC Series
- Voyager 5200 UC Series
- Voyager 6200 UC Series
- Voyager 8200 UC Series
- Voyager Focus UC
- Calisto 3200
- Calisto 5200
- Calisto 5300
- Calisto 7200
- Calisto 600 (EOL)
- Calisto 620 (EOL)
- Sync 20
- Sync 40
Conference room / speakerphone
Other supported devices
- VDO360 PTZ HD Camera
- VTEL HD4000PTZ Camera
- Vaddio Clearview
- Microsoft HD Webcams
- Hovercam Solo 5 Document and Webcam
Note: Device support varies by system. Please test them first.
- Magewell HDMI capture (macOS or Windows)
- Startech Composite/SVideo to USB (Windows)
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Extreme (Mac)
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.