If you make a call using Zoom Phone, you can easily switch the phone call to a Zoom meeting. The other user can be on a regular phone, Zoom desktop client, or Zoom mobile app.
- Zoom desktop client for Mac or PC
- Zoom mobile app for iOS or Android
- Zoom Phone license
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client or mobile app.
- Make or receive a phone call using Zoom Phone.
- In the call controls, click Meet.
Note: If you're in a three-way call, merge the two calls before switching to Zoom meeting. If you don't merge, the meeting will only start with the active call.
The following scenarios will happen depending on whether the other user is on the desktop client, mobile app, or regular phone line.
- Zoom desktop client or mobile app: The other user will join the meeting if they accept the invite. If the user declines, the phone call will end.
- Regular phone line: The other user will automatically join the meeting using phone audio.
- Three-way call (at least one user on a regular phone): Any users on a regular phone will automatically join the meeting using phone audio. The user on the desktop client or mobile app will join the meeting if they accept the invite.
- Three-way call (all users on the desktop client): The meeting will start if at least one user accepts the invite.