Using Siri with Zoom
The Zoom iOS mobile app allows you to perform certain actions using Siri. You can set up Siri shortcuts in the Zoom app that will allow you to join the next scheduled meeting, view today's meetings, or start your personal meeting. You can also start a Zoom Meeting with a contact in Zoom without setting up a Siri shortcut.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using Siri with Zoom
- Zoom mobile app for iOS version 4.4.0 (52578.0415) or higher
- Ask Siri enabled in your iOS settings
How to add Zoom shortcuts to Siri
- Open the Zoom app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Siri Shortcuts.
- Choose the shortcut you would like to add and tap Add to Siri.
- Tap the red record button to record the sound for the shortcut.
- Tap Done to save the recorded sound.
How to perform a Zoom action with Siri
- Say "Hey Siri, call [Zoom contact name] with Zoom" to start a Zoom meeting with that contact.
- You can say "Hey Siri" followed by the words you chose when setting up the other shortcuts to perform these actions.
- You can also give instructions to Siri by:
- holding down the Home button on an iPhone 8 and older models
- holding down the power button on an iPhone 10
- holding down the side button on an iPhone 11 and higher models
Note: You do not need to set up a shortcut to call a Zoom contact with Siri.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.