The Zoom iOS app allows you to perform certain actions using Siri. You can setup Siri shortcuts in the Zoom app that will allow you join the next scheduled meeting, view today's meetings or start your personal meeting. You can also start a Zoom Meeting with a contact in Zoom without setting up a Siri shortcut.
This article covers:
- iOS Mobile app version 4.4.0 (52578.0415) or higher
- Ask Siri enabled in your settings
How to add Zoom shortcuts to Siri
- Open the Zoom app on your iOS device and tap Settings.
- Tap Siri Shortcuts.
- Choose the shortcut you would like to add and tap Add to Siri.
- Tap the red record button to record the sound for the shortcut.
- Tap Done to save the recorded sound.
- Say "Hey Siri, call [Zoom contact name] with Zoom" to start a Zoom meeting with that contact.
- You can say "Hey Siri" followed by the words you chose when setting up the other shortcuts to perform these actions.
- You can also give instructions to Siri by holding down the home button on an iPhone 8 and older models or by holding down the power button on an iPhone 10.
Note: You do not need to setup a shortcut to call a Zoom contact with Siri