Autonomous Single App Mode with ZDM
Autonomous Single App mode (ASAM) locks an app when a user signs into it and releases the device when the user signs out of the app. While the app is locked no other features are available.
Once your devices are enrolled in Zoom's mobile device management service (ZDM), or a third party MDM, you can enable ASAM and the Zoom Rooms app will automatically be installed onto your iOS controller. When you launch the Zoom Rooms app on your iPad, it will be in ASAM.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for enabling ASAM with ZDM
- iOS controller must be in "Supervised Mode"
- iOS controller must be enrolled in ZDM
How to enable ASAM with ZDM
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal and click Room Management then click Zoom Rooms.
- Click Edit next to the Zoom Room you want to enable ASAM for, or click Account Settings to enable ASAM for all of your Zoom Rooms.
- Click the icon next to Autonomous Single App Mode.
- Click Enable.
If you experience network issues, the Zoom Rooms app allows you to leave ASAM (protected by passwords) to fix the network issues.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.