If you have Zoom Phone activated on your account, you can use the audio library to select, record, or upload custom audio for these settings:
- Voicemail Greeting: Plays before routing the call to your voicemail.
- Hold Music: Plays for the other party when you place the call on hold. This applies when you are using the desktop client, mobile app, or a desk phone provisioned by your admin.
- Leave a Voicemail or Connect to Operator Greeting: Plays before giving the caller the option to leave a voicemail or connect to operator. This only applies when you enable this feature in your call handling settings.
- Zoom Phone license
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Navigate to one of the following settings. See the overview for more information on these greetings/messages.
- Voicemail Greeting: In the Business Hours, Closed Hours, or Holiday Hours section, select the option to forward to voicemail and click Audio Library.
- Hold Music: Click Audio Library.
- Leave a Voicemail or Connect to Operator Greeting: Select Forward to voicemail in your call handling settings, then enable Allow callers to press Zero to reach an operator, or press One to leave a message. Click Audio Library.
- Select an existing audio file in your audio library. Alternatively, follow the steps to record custom audio or upload an audio file.