You can stream a Zoom meeting live on YouTube. This allows participants to join your meeting via Zoom or view it and comment on it via YouTube.
- YouTube live streaming enabled in Meeting Settings
- Zoom Client version 4.4.53582 or higher on PC or a Mac
- Live Stream is enabled on YouTube
To initiate live streaming of your meeting on YouTube:
- Start the meeting.
- Navigate to the More menu.
- Choose Live on YouTube and log in to YouTube.
After you authenticate successfully, the following page displays.
- Specify the following settings on the Broadcasting to YouTube Live page:
- Zoom Meeting title on YouTube
Automatically populated with the Zoom meeting topic. Navigate to the text box to change it.
You can choose Public, Unlisted, or Private
- Click the Go Live! button.
You see a progress bar, letting you know that your session is being prepared for streaming.
- Wait for the notification from the Zoom client that your meeting is Live on YouTube, then begin your meeting.
Your meeting on YouTube is approximately 20 seconds behind the meeting on Zoom, due to a brief processing time.