The following table provides the list of features available on supported devices.
This article covers:
- Notes for features with partial support
- Provisioned desk phone
Click the embedded links to learn more about each feature.
|View and manage voicemail||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Set up call forwarding (see note)||Partial||Partial|
|Elevate to Zoom meeting|
|Call flip (see note)||Partial||Partial|
|Sync in-call status with Zoom Desktop Client and Mobile App||✔||✔||✔|
|Transfer to voicemail (see note)||Partial||Partial|
|Set status to Do Not Disturb
|Multiple line keys assigned to direct phone numbers||✔||✔||✔|
|Shared lines (Call delegation and shared line groups) - see note||Partial||Partial|
|Contacts directory (directory of phone users in the account) - see note||Partial||✔|
|Shared directory of external contacts|
|Sync time with NTP server||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Set custom admin password and language (see note)||✔||✔||✔||Partial|
|Set custom time format and zone||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|TLS and SRTP||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Zero touch provisioning||All VVX and Trio series phones||✔||✔|
Custom firmware required
Auto firmware upgrade
Notes for features with partial support
Call forwarding from desk phones only works if the forward-to number is an external PSTN number or a Zoom Phone user/extension that is in the same SIP zone.
Call flip is not supported on these models.
- Polycom: OBi302, OBi508, SoundPoint 335, SoundPoint 550, SoundPoint 650, SoundStation 5000, SoundStation 6000, Trio 8500, Trio 8800
- Yealink: CP920, CP960, W56P, W60P
Transfer to voicemail
Transfer to voicemail is supported on these models:
- Yealink: T4xS series, T5xW series, T58, VP59, CP960, CP920, W60B
- Poly: All non-EOL models
Note: This feature needs to be enabled on your account by Zoom
Do Not Disturb status
Setting your status to Do Not Disturb on a desk phone will block incoming call notifications. The Do Not Disturb status does not sync with the Zoom Desktop Client or Mobile App.
Call delegation and shared line groups
The following phone models support call delegation and shared line groups. Models not on this list might support some features like making and receiving calls using a shared line, but won’t show the status of shared lines.
- Polycom: VVX150, VVX250, VVX350, VVX450
- Yealink: T42S, T46S, T48S, T54, T56, T58, VP59
Contacts directory is supported on these models:
- This feature needs to be enabled on your account by Zoom.
- After this feature is enabled, the Zoom Phone admin must re-sync desk phones for the contacts directory to appear. Alternatively, phone users can re-sync their desk phone by manually rebooting it.
The Admin Password setting located in the account-level desk phone settings doesn't apply to AudioCodes 445HD.
Provision templates are supported on these models.
- AudioCodes: All supported models.
- Polycom: All supported models except OBi series ATAs.
- Yealink: All supported models.
Multiple phone users
You can assign multiple phone users to these models.
- Polycom: OBi302, OBi508vs
- Yealink: W56P, W60P