The following table provides the list of features available on supported devices.
- Provisioned desk phone
This article covers:
Click the embedded links to learn more about each feature.
|View and manage voicemail||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Set up call forwarding (see note A)||Partial||Partial|
|Elevate to Zoom meeting|
|Call flip (see note B)||Partial||Partial|
|Sync in-call status with Zoom Desktop Client and Mobile App||✔||✔||✔|
|Set status to Do Not Disturb
(see note C)
|Multiple line keys assigned to direct phone numbers||✔||✔||✔|
|Call delegation and shared line groups (see note D)||Partial||Partial|
|Contacts directory sync|
|Sync time with NTP server||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Set custom admin password and language||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Set custom time format and zone||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|TLS and SRTP||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Zero touch provisioning||Only VVX series phones||✔||✔|
Custom firmware required
Auto firmware upgrade
Note (A): Call forwarding from desk phones only works if the forward-to number is an external PSTN number or a Zoom Phone user/extension that is in the same SIP zone.
Note (B): Call flip is not supported on these models.
- Polycom: OBi302, OBi508, SoundPoint 335, SoundPoint 550, SoundPoint 650, SoundStation 5000, SoundStation 6000, Trio 8500, Trio 8800
- Yealink: CP920, CP960, W56P, W60P
Note (C): Setting your status to Do Not Disturb on a desk phone will block incoming call notifications. The Do Not Disturb status does not sync with the Zoom Desktop Client or Mobile App.
Note (D): The following phone models support call delegation and shared line groups. Models not on this list might support some features like making and receiving calls using a shared line, but won’t show the status of shared lines.
- Polycom: VVX150, VVX250, VVX350, VVX450
- Yealink: T42S, T46S, T48S, T54, T56, T58, VP59
Note (E): Provision templates are supported on these models.
- AudioCodes: 420HD, 440HD, 445HD
- Polycom: All supported VVX and trio series phones.
- Yealink: T42S, T46S, T48S, T53, T53W, T54W, T56A, T57W, T58A, VP59
Note (F): You can assign multiple phone users to these models.
- Polycom: OBi302, OBi508vs
- Yealink: W56P, W60P