The following table provides the list of features available on supported devices.
This article covers:
- Notes for features with partial support
- Admin password
- Do not disturb (DND) status
- Call delegation and shared line groups
- Company directory search
- Call flip
- Call park
- Call monitoring (listen, whisper, barge, take over)
- Group call pickup
- Multiple line keys
- Multiple phone users
- Provision templates
- Speed dial and busy lamp field
- Transfer to voicemail
- Zero touch provisioning (ZTP)
- Provisioned desk phone assigned to a phone user
Note: If you have provisioned desk phone set up as a common area phone, some desk phone features will be limited.
Click the embedded links to learn more about each feature.
|Call flip (see note)||Partial||Partial|
|Call monitoring (listen, whisper, barge, take over) - see note||Partial||Partial|
|Call park (see note)||Partial||Partial|
|Companion mode - see note||Partial||Partial|
|Elevate to Zoom meeting|
|Sync in-call status with Zoom desktop client and mobile app||✔||✔||✔|
|Transfer to voicemail (see note)||Partial||Partial|
|View and manage voicemail||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Company directory search (search phone users in the account) - see note||Partial||✔||✔|
|DND (do not disturb) status (see note)||Partial||Partial||Partial|
|Group call pickup (see note)||Partial|
|Multiple line keys assigned to direct phone numbers (see note)||✔||✔||✔||Partial|
|Screen lock (see note)||Partial||Partial|
|Shared directory of external contacts|
|Shared lines (Call delegation and shared line groups) - see note||Partial||Partial|
|Speed dial and busy lamp field (see note)||Partial||Partial||Partial|
|Send and receive fax (see setup guide for limitations)||Partial|
|Auto firmware upgrade||✔||✔||✔|
|Custom admin password and language (see note)||✔||✔||✔||Partial|
|Custom firmware required||✔|
|Custom time format and zone||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Multiple phone users per device (see note)||Partial||Partial|
|Provision templates (see note)||✔||✔||Partial|
|Sync time with NTP server||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|TLS and SRTP||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Zero touch provisioning (see note)||Partial||✔||✔|
Notes for features with partial support
The Admin Password setting located in the account-level desk phone settings doesn't apply to AudioCodes 445HD and 450HD.
Do not disturb (DND) status
The DND status only applies to the phone you set it on. This status does not sync on other desk phones assigned to you or the Zoom desktop client or mobile app.
The DND status functions differently depending on the manufacturer:
- Poly: Sound notifications are blocked, but you will still see a visual notification on the phone's screen.
- Yealink: All on-screen and sound notifications are blocked.
Call delegation and shared line groups
The following phone models support call delegation and shared line groups. Models not on this list might support some features like making and receiving calls using a shared line, but won’t show the status of shared lines.
- Poly: VVX 150/250/350/450
- Yealink: T42S, T46S, T48S, T54, T56, T58, VP59
Companion mode is supported on these models:
- Poly: VVX 250/350/450
- Yealink: T53W, T54W, T58A
Company directory search
Company directory search is supported on these models:
- The Zoom Phone admin must re-sync desk phones for the contacts directory to appear. Alternatively, phone users can re-sync their desk phone by manually rebooting it.
- Refer to the quick start guides for Poly or Yealink if you need help using the company directory.
- If company directory search isn't working, make sure to open outbound port 390.
Call flip is not supported on these models:
- Poly: OBi302, OBi508, SoundPoint 335, SoundPoint 550, SoundPoint 650, SoundStation 5000, SoundStation 6000, Trio 8500, Trio 8800
- Yealink: CP920, CP960, W56P, W60P
All other certified Poly and Yealink models support call flip.
Call park is supported on these models:
Call monitoring (listen, whisper, barge, take over)
Call monitoring is supported on these models:
- Poly: All certified VVX series models except VVX 101/201/150
- Yealink: T4xS series, T5xW series, T58, VP59
Group call pickup
Group call pickup is supported on these models:
- Yealink: CP920, CP960, T27G, T31G, T31P, T33G, T42S, T43U, T46S, T46U, T48S, T53, T53W, T54W, T56A, T57W, T58A, VP59
Multiple line keys
The following AudioCodes models support multiple line keys: 445HD, 450HD.
Multiple phone users per device
You can assign multiple phone users to these models. This feature is also known as
multi-SIP extension registry.
- Poly: D230, OBi302, OBi508vs
- Yealink: W56P, W60P
Provision templates are supported on these models.
- AudioCodes: All supported models except the MediaPack 1288.
- Poly: All supported models except OBi series ATAs.
- Yealink: All supported models.
The following models support screen lock:
Note: Screen lock is only supported on desk phones assigned to one phone user. Screen lock is not supported on common area phones and phones with multiple phone users.
Speed dial and busy lamp field
The following models support speed dial and busy lamp field:
- Poly: VVX150, VVX250, VVX350, VVX450
- Yealink: T42S, T46S, T48S, T54, T56, T58, VP59
- AudioCodes: 445HD, 450HD
Transfer to voicemail
Transfer to voicemail is supported on these models:
- Yealink: T4xS series, T5xW series, T58, VP59, CP960, CP920, W60B
- Poly: All non-EOL models
Zero touch provisioning (ZTP)
See the list of certified Zoom Phone devices for models that support ZTP.