You can view your phone's contacts to the Zoom mobile app, allowing you to invite them to sign up for Zoom or call them using Zoom Phone.
Note: This article provides an alternative to directly syncing your contacts with a third-party service. Contacts sync is not supported on the Zoom mobile app, but you can follow this article to sync contacts with your phone's native contacts app then import the contacts into Zoom.
This article covers:
- Zoom mobile app for Android or iOS
Syncing Contacts with a Third-party Service (Optional)
Most native contacts apps support syncing with a third-party services like Google, Office 365, or Exchange. Visit your phone manufacturer's support site if you need help syncing your phone's contacts app.
After enabling sync, you can view your phone contacts in the Zoom mobile app.
Viewing Phone Contacts in Zoom
Note: If you're using iOS, make sure you grant Zoom access to your contacts. Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Contacts, then turn on the toggle for Zoom.
- Sign in to the Zoom mobile app.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Contacts > Phone Contacts Matching.
- Enter your phone's number to receive an verification code.
- Tap Next.
- When prompted, click OK to confirm. Zoom will send a text message with your verification code.
- Enter the verification code, then tap Next.
Note: If you're using Android, tap Allow when prompted to grant Zoom access to your phone contacts.
Your imported contacts will appear in My Groups > Phone Address Group.
- Tap the contact's name.
- Tap Phone Call to call the contact using Zoom Phone.
Note: If the contact has several numbers (e.g. mobile, work), you will be prompted to select a number to call.
Learn more about making and receiving calls using Zoom Phone