Using Operation Logs
Operation logs allow account owners and other users with a customized role the ability to view changes made by admins on the account, specifically changes in the sections under Account Management, User Management, and Advanced. This includes changes to Account and Group settings, changes in role and license assignments for users, changes to subscriptions under Billing, and changes made to SSO configuration, including changes made by your SSO and SAML mapping configuration.
Note: Changes done by users (including owners and admins) to their own personal settings are not reflected here.
- The account owner or a user with the user activities reports role
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise plan
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click on Account Management then click Reports.
- Click User Activity Reports, then click Operation Logs.
- Enter the date range.
- (Optional) Select a category to only show certain events.
- Click Search.
- Admin operations will be listed including the time, the operating Admin, action category, and detailed information regarding the action.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.