Operation logs allow account owners and other designated users, the ability to view changes made by admins on the account. This includes changes in account management, user management, as well as billing, and other advanced settings.
Note: Changes done by users (including owners and admins) to their own personal settings are not reflected here.
- The account owner or a user with the user activities reports role
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise plan
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click on Account Management then click Reports.
- Click User Activity Reports, then click Operation Logs.
- Enter the date range. Optionally, you can select a category to only show certain events.
- Click Search.
- Admin operations will be listed including the time, the operating Admin, action category, and detailed information regarding the action.