Using Operation Logs
Operation logs allow account owners and other users with a customized role the ability to view changes made by admins on the account, specifically changes in the sections under Account Management, User Management, and Advanced. This includes changes to Account and Group settings, changes in role and license assignments for users, changes to subscriptions under Billing, and changes made to SSO configuration, including changes made by your SSO and SAML mapping configuration.
Additionally, account owners and admins can review and export an audit log that contains a list of all admin actions. These actions where an audit happens are any time an admin views personal data and reports, shares recordings, exports data, and manages user activities. The operation logs will record the action, the admin, and the time and date. This feature is enabled by default.
Note: Changes done by users (including owners and admins) to their own personal settings are not reflected here.
Prerequisites for using operation logs
- The account owner or a user with the user activities reports role
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise plan
How to use Operation Logs
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Reports.
- Click the User Activity Reports tab.
- Click Operation Logs.
- Enter or select a date range.
Note: The maximum report duration is 1 month.
- (Optional) In the search box, enter a target email to view its operation details.
- (Optional) Use the dropdown menu to select a category to only show certain events.
- Click Search.
Admin operations will be listed including the time, the operating admin, action category, and detailed information regarding the action.
- (Optional) Click Export to export the data as a CSV file.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.