If you have enrolled a Zoom Room in an MDM solution, you have the option to easily rename your Zoom Room from the Zoom web portal. Alternatively, you can rename the Zoom Room from the device itself if it is running Windows.
- Zoom Room Device is in Supervised Mode
- Zoom Room Device is enrolled in an MDM service
How to rename a Zoom Room with MDM
Renaming on the Zoom web portal
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal and navigate to Room Management.
- Click Zoom Rooms, then click Devices.
- Click the icon to the right of a device that is enrolled in an MDM service, then click Rename.
- Enter the name you would like the device to have, then click Rename to finish the change.
Renaming on a Windows device