If numbers are unavailable, you can fill request to obtain phone numbers by using one of the following methods. Zoom will attempt to obtain numbers that you request.
- If you are attempting to move over an existing phone number to Zoom Phone, see our articles on porting phone numbers.
- If you are attempting to request a vanity toll-free number, click here.
- If you are attempting to order sequential numbers, ensure you have selected the Advanced option once attempting to add phone numbers to see available options. See the steps to obtain phone numbers for more information.
- Vanity Local numbers are not supported.
If you're unable to obtain phone numbers for a country where Zoom Phone is generally available, you will be prompted to submit a ticket to request phone numbers. You can follow these steps to view the ticket submission form:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Phone Numbers.
- Click Add.
- Enter the required information:
- Target Site (only visible if you have multiple sites): Select the site you want to obtain phone numbers for.
- Country/Region: Select the country or region to search for available phone numbers.
- Select the type of phone number you want to obtain: Toll or Toll-free.
Note: You need the toll-free license to obtain toll-free numbers.
- Select Reserved Numbers Only if you've reserved numbers and only want to search your reserved numbers.
- State/Province/Territory: Select the state, province, or territory from the drop-down menu to view associated area codes.
- Area Code - City: Enter an area code or city to search area codes or cities in the selected state/province/territory. Alternatively, select an area code or city using the drop-down menu.
- (Optional) Click Advanced to use the following advanced search features:
- Check Sequential to sort available numbers sequentially.
- Use the text box beside the area code to search available numbers by prefix. The prefix contains numbers after the area code.
- Click Search Numbers.
Note: If there are no numbers available for the area, click Create Ticket to submit a request to obtain numbers.
- Select the phone numbers you want to obtain or click the Select All check box to select all phone numbers in the search results.
- Click Confirm.