If you have a unique request for a phone number for Zoom Phone or numbers are unavailable, you can fill request to purchase phone numbers by using one of the following methods. Zoom will attempt to purchase numbers that you request.
- If you are attempting to move over an existing phone number to Zoom Phone, see our articles on porting phone numbers.
- If you are attempting to order sequential numbers, ensure you have selected the Advanced option once attempting to add phone numbers to see available options. See the steps to buy phone numbers for more information.
If you're unable to buy phone numbers for a country where Zoom Phone is generally available, you will be prompted to submit a ticket to request phone numbers. You can follow these steps to view the ticket submission form:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Phone System Management then Phone Numbers.
- Click Add.
- Enter the required information. See the steps to buy phone numbers for more information.
- Click Search Numbers.
- If there are no numbers available for the area, click Create Ticket to submit a request to purchase numbers.
If you have issues accessing the web portal form and need to submit a manual order request, please leverage the attachment(s) below for the country you would like to place an order for and send to email@example.com.