If you are using a DTEN device for your Zoom Room you can upgrade the device remotely from the Zoom web portal with ZDM.
- Zoom Rooms for Mac version 4.4.1 or later
- Zoom Rooms for PC version 4.4.1 or later
- D7 unit with firmware version 1.3.2.
- DTEN device enrolled in Zoom Device Management
Upgrading from 1.3.2 to 1.3.4
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal and click Room Management.
- Click Zoom Rooms and then click Devices.
- Click Upgrade in the Firmware Version column.
- Once the window appears, click Upgrade again.
- Choose one of the two options:
- At night (Around 1:00AM): The upgrade will start around 1:00am based on the device time.
- Non-meeting time: When there is no meeting, the upgrade will start within 30 minutes.
- The upgrade may take up to 30 minutes, approximately. The DTEN D7 device will restart when finished.