With Webinar registration, registrants can be imported via CSV and automatically approved. Once they have successfully been imported, a confirmation email will be sent to the registrants.
Note: If charging a registration fee through Paypal is enabled for the webinar, this option will not be available.
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Webinar license
Importing Registrants via CSV File
Creating the CSV File
- Open a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel.
- Input users' information following the CSV format: email, first_name, last_name
Note: use a separate column for separate credentials (i.e. column A is the email address, column B is the first name, column C is the last name)
- Click File, then Export or Save As.
- Click Change File Type
- Choose CSV (comma delimited).
- Click Save As to save in your local documents.
Note: You can find a sample .csv file sheet with the correct format by downloading the attached .csv file at the bottom of this page.
Importing the Registrants into the Webinar
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Schedule your webinar with Automatic Approval or Manual Approval.
- Scroll to Manage Attendees.
- Click Import from CSV.
- Click Upload.
Note: The CSV should have no more than 100 registrants per file.
- Choose the CSV file with your registrant data.
- Once the import process is complete, the View Registrants window will open, and list the imported registrants as approved.