Importing webinar registrants by CSV upload
With Webinar registration, registrants can be imported by CSV upload and automatically approved. Once they have successfully been imported, a confirmation email will be sent to the registrants.
The CSV file can be up to 2MB.
- If charging a registration fee through Paypal is enabled for the webinar, this option will not be available.
- Can only upload registrants to single-occurrence(non-recurring) webinars.
- If your registration has additional required questions, imported registrants will be redirected to the registration page to complete the missing required questions.
Prerequisites for importing registrants through CSV upload
- Pro, Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Webinar add-on
How to import registrants by CSV upload
How to create the CSV file
- Open a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet editor.
- Input users' information following the CSV format: email, first_name, last_name
Note: use a separate column for separate credentials (i.e. column A is the email address, column B is the first name, column C is the last name)
- Click File, then Export or Save As.
- Click Change File Type
- Choose CSV (comma delimited).
- Click Save As to save in your local documents.
Note: We provide a sample .csv file with the correct format, which can be downloaded here.
How to import the registrants
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Schedule your webinar with Automatic Approval or Manual Approval.
- Scroll to Manage Attendees.
- Click Import from CSV.
- Click Upload.
- Choose the CSV file with your registrant data.
- Once the import process is complete, the View Registrants window will open, and list the imported registrants as approved.
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.