When using Single Sign-On with Zoom, SAML Response logs from your SSO provider for attempted logins can be saved for review. This is a useful tool for troubleshooting login issues via SSO.
- Business, Education, or Enterprise account
- Single Sign-On configured
- Owner or Admin user
Enabling SAML Response Logs
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Advanced > Single Sign-On.
- Click Edit.
- Under Security, enable Save SAML response logs on user sign-in.
- Once enabled, any attempted sign-ins via Single Sign On, will be listed under SAML Response Logs.
Viewing SAML Response Logs
- Click on the SAML Responses tab.
- Click View Detail for the Response details.
- The Response Details will include:
- IDP Status
- Email/Name ID
- Attributes and values passed from the Identity Provider (IDP)
- The Identity Provider Certificate
- SAML Response Message