Meeting participants can now react during a meeting by sending a thumbs up or clapping to communicate without interrupting the meeting. Reactions will disappear after 5 seconds.
By default, the meeting reactions have a yellow skin tone. On the Zoom Desktop Client for Windows and Mac, you can also set your skin tone.
If you need additional feedback during a meeting, you can also use non-verbal feedback.
- Zoom Desktop Client
- Windows: 4.6.2 (14747.1216) or higher
- macOS: 4.6.2 (14751.1216) or higher
- Zoom Mobile App
- Android: 4.6.2 (14731.1215) or higher
- iOS: 4.6.2 (14747.1215) or higher
Sharing a meeting reaction
- In your meeting controls, click Reactions.
- Click the type of reaction you would like to send: clapping hands or thumbs up.
- The reaction will display for 5 seconds.
Setting the skin tone for your reactions
- In the Zoom client, click your profile picture then click Settings.
- In the General tab, select your reaction skin tone.
- In your meeting controls, tap ... More.
- Tap the type of reaction you would like to send: clapping hands or thumbs up.
The reaction will display for 5 seconds.