By default the meeting connector has SSL encryption enabled for versions 4.5.201900.0926 and higher. However, for the Meeting (Video, Audio, and Screen Sharing) media traffic to be encrypted, it must be enabled from the web portal. Informational data including, participant data, user information, and account information will always be encrypted.
- On-premise Meeting Connector
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Under In-Meeting (Basic), verify that Require Encryption for 3rd Party Endpoints (H.323/SIP) is enabled.
If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Turn On to verify the change.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon, and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
Note: Enabling this option will force H.323/SIP devices to use encryption as well, so encryption will need to be enabled on these devices when joining your Zoom meeting or they will receive an error and be unable to join.