By default the meeting connector has SSL encryption enabled for versions 4.5.201900.0926 and higher. Media traffic (Video, Audio, and Screen Sharing) encryption will be enabled by default but can be disabled from the web portal. Informational data including, participant data, user information, and account information will always be encrypted.
- On-premise Meeting Connector
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Must be enabled by support, for the option to show in the web portal. After contacting support, please allow up to 3 business days for the feature to be enabled.
Disabling encryption for the Meeting Connector
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Under In-Meeting (Basic), verify that Allow un-encrypted meetings via Meeting Connector is showing.
If the setting is disabled, click the toggle to enable it. If a verification dialog displays, click Turn On to verify the change.
- (Optional) If you want to make this setting mandatory for all users in your account, click the lock icon, and then click Lock to confirm the setting.