Getting started with Zoom Rooms Appliances
Zoom Rooms Appliances are devices designed to easily scale, deploy, and manage Zoom Rooms. Appliances are only one of the configuration options for Zoom Rooms. If you are new to Zoom Rooms, learn about licensing, configuration options, and setup.
Zoom Rooms Appliances are still in development and may not yet support all Zoom Room features. Compare features across Zoom Room configurations.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for setting up Zoom Rooms Appliances
- Zoom Rooms license
- Role with access to Zoom Rooms on the web portal
- Compatible Zoom Rooms appliance device
How to setup Neat devices
How to setup Poly devices
- Poly Studio X30: how to set up*
- Poly Studio X50: how to set up*
- Poly TC8: pair with Poly video
- Poly TC8: pair with Zoom Rooms
Note: For use with Zoom, the device's conferencing provider will need to be set to Zoom. For directions on setting up or changing your Poly Studio's conferencing provider, please refer to your device's administrator guide.
General setup assistance
- Zoom Rooms deployment guide
- Getting Started with ZDM for Appliances
- Configuring Alexa for Zoom Room Appliances
Join the 83K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.