Dashboard statistics and graphs
The Dashboard tab provides graphs for quick statistics on users, meetings, and Zoom Rooms. Many of the graphs have arrows to adjust which data is being shown and the information can be exported by clicking Export details to CSV.
Hovering your mouse over vertical or horizontal bars will display the value (minutes, meetings, participants, etc.) and the date range the bar covers.
For more information on using the overall features, refer to the Dashboard overview.
This article covers:
- Accessing the Dashboard Homepage
- Overall Stats
- Zoom Room
- Downloading Reports
Prerequisites for accessing dashboard data
- Business, Education, or API Plan
- Admin Access
Accessing the Dashboard homepage
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Dashboard.
Setting the date range
At the top of the Dashboard homepage, you can change the range for the statistics and graphs on the rest of the page. The date range can be set for either the last 7 days, 30 days, 180 days, or 12 months. There is also a custom range option as well, which can be set up to 12 months prior.
Below the date range selection, the overall usage statistics by the account is shown.
These stats include:
- Active Users: The number of active users on the account, as well as the amount who have recently joined the account and the total amount of users on the account.
- Meetings: The number of meetings hosted on the account during the set date range, as well as the number of total meeting minutes and the total number of participants who have joined the meeting.
- Audio Conferencing Minutes: The number of minutes used by participants in the meetings during that time for the following categories: toll-free dial-in, call-out, premium toll dial-in, and toll dial-in.
- SIP-Connected Audio Minutes: The number of overall meeting minutes for connections through the Zoom SIP trunk.
- CRC Port Usage: The number of overall CRC ports used.
- Webinars: The number of webinars hosted on the account during the set date range, as well as the number of total meeting minutes and the total number of participants in the webinars.
- Recording Storage Used: The Cloud recording storage used by users on the account, as well as the total storage available to the account.
Top 10 Users
Displays the current top 10 users in the following categories:
- Meeting Minutes: The total amount of meeting minutes (including participants), for meetings hosted by the user.
- Meetings: The total amount of meetings hosted.
- IM Sent Messages: Most sent IM (chat) messages.
- IM Received Messages: Most received IM (chat) messages.
Displays the overall account’s usage over the date range in the following categories:
- Meetings: Number of meetings hosted.
- Meeting Minutes: Number of meeting minutes (including participants).
- Participants: Number of participants that joined meetings hosted by on the account.
- IM Messages: Number of IM messages sent and received by users on the account.
- Groups: Top 10 user groups, sorted by most meetings hosted by the groups.
- Participant Info: Displays the number of attendees, including a break down of those who enabled audio, video, or screen share from their device.
- Audio Type: Displays the number of attendees who used specific audio options including, Toll, Toll-Free, Call Out, VoIP, SIP.
- Department: Top 10 departments, sorted by most meetings hosted by the departments.
Top 10 Locations
Displays the top 10 countries used by total IM Participants or Meeting Participants.
Meetings Year-to-Date Trend
Displays the number of meetings hosted starting from the beginning of the current year through the selected date. The date range of the graph can be adjusted at the top of the graph.
Displays a percentage breakdown of the types of devices participants have used to join meetings hosted on the account.
Version By Client
Displays a percentage breakdown of the current Zoom software version on the devices that participants have used to sign in with. Clicking the client type will show a second pie chart with the version percentage breakdown. Hover over a version and click Drill in to view a list of specific users with that client version installed. Users can also filter all client versions in the account or select multiple version types to filter.
This also records the last login for each platform type and combines duplicate logins, only keeping the most recent one. When hovering over the info icon, users can display the tooltip that indicates that the chart is independent of the overall date range.
Zoom Meetings Client Customer Satisfaction Trend
The overall satisfaction rate of participants joining meetings hosted by the account.
Zoom Meetings Client Feedback
Displays the number of current reports of negative feedback by participants at the end of a meeting, including trend changes for those issues.
Meetings and Webinars Issues Trend
Displays the number of issues reported by a participant's client over the set date range. The graph can be set to show:
- Call Reconnection: Participants whose devices disconnected from the meeting but reconnected before being dropped due to timeout.
- Video Issue: Participants with video quality and/or stability issues.
- Audio Issue: Participants with audio quality and/or stability issues.
- Screen Share Issue: Participants with screen sharing quality and/or stability issues.
- High CPU: High usage of CPU resources by a participant's device.
Displays graphs and charts, gives a breakdown of Zoom Rooms usage as well as issue and feedback reports. If you have multiple locations within your organization, you can narrow the information reported to a certain location (country, city, campus, building, etc.).
Top 25 Zoom Rooms Usage by Minutes
Displays the top used 25 Zoom Rooms in the organization. Next to each room, the overall usage in minutes is shown. Hover over the bar to view the breakdown of meeting minutes used by the Zoom Room.
Zoom Room Usage
Displays the overall Zoom Room usage by the account (or specific location) over the specified time. Zoom Room usage can be displayed in the following categories:
- Minutes: The number of minutes used.
- Activity: The number of active and inactive Zoom Rooms.
- In-Room Participants: The amount of reported in-room participants overall in Zoom Rooms.
- In-Room Avg. Participants: The average amount of in-room participants per Zoom Room.
Top 25 Zoom Rooms
By default, the graph displays the top 25 Zoom Rooms that have reported issues. You can also change the graph to show the top 25 issues reported by Zoom Rooms, as well as the top 25 Zoom Rooms with the most in-room participants over the selected date range.
Zoom Rooms Feedback
Displays the number of current reports of the selectable feedback issues by Zoom Room participants at the end of the meeting, including trend changes for those issues.
Zoom Rooms Customer Satisfaction Trend
Displays the overall satisfaction rate of participants joining meetings hosted by the account.
Top 25 “Not Good” Zoom Rooms
Displays the top 25 (or less if there are not 25) Zoom Rooms that have issues reported by the participants in the room.
Displays a percentage breakdown of the Zoom Room software versions of the Zoom Rooms on the account.
Clicking on the client type will show a second pie chart with the version percentage breakdown.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Dashboard.
- Click the download arrow on the chart you want to export.
- When prompted, click Go to Downloads Page.
- (Optional) To go back to the Dashboard and generate more reports, click Cancel.
- Once on the Downloads tab, click Download next to the generated report.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.