Dashboard for Zoom Rooms
The Zoom Rooms portion of the dashboard lets you know the type of configuration a room has, its passcode, and more importantly its current availability for others to use for their meetings. If you have Zoom Rooms Health Status Notifications enabled, you can quickly identify any issues under the health column. Click on the room name to see more details.
This article covers:
- How to access the Zoom Rooms Dashboard
- How to use Zoom Rooms Dashboard
Prerequisites for using the Dashboard for Zoom Rooms
- Business, Education or API Plan
- Admin Access
How to access the Zoom Rooms Dashboard
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation panel, click Dashboard.
- At the top of the Dashboard screen, click Zoom Rooms.
How to use Zoom Rooms Dashboard
Zoom Room List
At the top of the Zoom Rooms tab, the number of overall Zoom Rooms, as well as the number of rooms with Critical or Warning level issues are displayed. Next to those statistics is the Search field, where you can search for Zoom Rooms using the name of the room. On the right, there are options to Customize and Export to CSV. You can also to change the location to view rooms from a specific Zoom Room location.
The default columns include:
- Room Name: The name of the Zoom Room.
- Display Name:
- Health: Current health status for the Zoom Room (No Issue, Warning, or Critical).
- Issue: The current Warning or Critical issues reported by the Zoom Room.
- Account Type: The type of service account being used for the calendar service.
- Status: Current status of the Zoom Room.
- Version: Current Zoom Room versions of the devices for the Zoom Room.
You can also add more informational columns, as well as custom tracking fields to the table. To add more columns to the table:
- Click Customize.
- Select the check boxes to the left of the desired fields to add them to your view.
- (Optional) You can also remove fields from your view by clearing the check boxes to the left of the undesired fields.
Zoom Room Details
Click on the name of a Zoom Room to view the room details. On the Room Details page, the specifications for the Zoom Room computer are displayed including:
- Computer Model: The manufacturer model designation for the Zoom Room computer.
- Version: The operating system version.
- Serial number: The serial number of the device (if applicable).
- CPU Cores: The number of CPU cores available on the device.
- Memory: The amount of RAM that is installed on the computer.
- Memory Banks: The number of memory (RAM) slots currently in use.
- Display Count: The number of displays connected to the Zoom Room computer.
- Network Type: The network connection type (Wired, Wifi, etc.).
- Device Type: The type of computer used for the Zoom Room computer.
Below the computer specifications, if there is currently a live meeting the room is participating in or hosting, the meeting will be displayed.
Below the live meeting, you can view a list of past meetings that the room has participated in or hosted for the specified date range.
For both live meetings and past meetings, the following details are displayed:
- Meeting ID: The Meeting ID number of the meeting.
- Topic: The topic of the meeting.
- Host: The name of the hosting user.
- Email: The email of the host.
- User Type: The user type of the host.
- Start Time: Time the meeting started.
- End Time: Time the meeting ended.
- Duration (hh:mm:ss): Duration of the meeting.
- Participants: Shows the number of participants that in the meeting.
- In-room participants: Participants in the conference room.
- Host Data Center: Data center used by the host.
- Phone: Designates if any participants joined the audio via telephone.
- VoIP: Designates if any participants joined audio via their computer or mobile device.
- Video: Designates if any participants sent video via camera.
- Screen Sharing: Designates if any participants were screen sharing during the meeting.
- Recording: Designates if the meeting was recorded.
- CRC: Designates if an H.323/SIP device joined the meeting.
- Encryption: Designates if the meeting was Encrypted.
Clicking on the Meeting ID number for a live or past meeting will provide you with participant details for the meeting.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.