Quick start guide for Zoom Rooms
Use this guide to setup your Zoom Rooms system after you have acquired licenses and finished the hardware setup. You will need to have administrator privileges on the Zoom web portal to complete these steps.
This article covers:
- How to sign in to the room system
- How to check the settings
- How to start or join a meeting
- Related articles
How to sign in to the room system
- Download and install the Zoom Rooms application on your computer.
- Download and install the Zoom Rooms controller application on your controller device.
- Start the Zoom Rooms application on your room computer. The computer will generate a pairing code.
- Start the Zoom Rooms controller application on your controller device and input the pairing code when prompted to do so.
- Tap Sign in on the controller and input the required information.
- Select a room name from the list or tap Add New Room.
How to check the settings
- Tap Settings on the Zoom Room controller.
- Review the information displayed on the settings page. Tap Microphone, Speaker, or Camera to change the selected device.
How to start or join a meeting
- Tap Home on the controller, then tap New Meeting to start a meeting.
- Tap Join on the controller and enter in a meeting ID to join someone else's meeting.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.