Use this guide to setup your Zoom Room system after you have acquired licenses and finished the hardware setup. You will need to have administrator privileges on the Zoom web portal to complete the steps.
Sign in to the room system
- Download and install the Zoom Room application on your computer.
- Download and install the Zoom Room controller application on your controller device.
- Start the Zoom Room application on your room computer. The computer will generate a pairing code.
- Start the Zoom Room controller application on your controller device. Input the pairing code when prompted to do so.
- Tap Sign in on the controller and input the required information.
- Select a room name from the list or tap Add New Room.
Check the settings
- Tap the Settings on the Zoom Room controller.
- Review the information displayed on the settings page. Tap Microphone, Speaker, or Camera to change the selected device.
Start or join a meeting
- Tap Meet Now on the controller then tap Meet Now again to start a meeting.
- Tap Join on the controller and enter in a meeting ID to join someone else's meeting.