1080p video is available for H.323 and SIP devices in-meeting, for Business, Enterprise, and Education accounts. To use 1080p video, the bandwidth must be a minimum of 3mbps.
Once Zoom Support has enabled 1080p for Room Connector devices on the account, an admin or owner will need to enable 1080p in account settings if it has not been enabled for the Desktop Client already.
- Business or Enterprise account
- Must be Enabled by Zoom Support
- The call rate for the device must be 3mbps or higher
Enabling 1080p for H.323/SIP via the Zoom Connector
To enable 1080p for device provisioned through Zoom, it needs to be provisioned in the device settings:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Room Management > Cisco/Polycom Rooms.
- Click Edit next to the room that you are enabling 1080p for.
- If advanced options are not showing, click Show advanced options.
- Click the toggle for Enable 1080p.
Note: Zoom recommends provisioning the device with the call rate set to a minimum of 3072.