A Broadcast studio may be set up utilizing Zoom Rooms to broadcast out to a larger audience in corporate or education settings. The space is designed to optimize the audio performance in the space, while giving the presenters an engaging experience with the participants on the Zoom meeting.
First, furniture design will need to take place with soft seating or any desired interior aesthetic that will be desired for the broadcast. This will be very important to convey the broadcast message appropriately based on the materials to present. The base design will consist of a dual screen setup with production-level camera, mounted for an optimal view of the space. A ceiling microphone array and soundbar will function as the audio system with a small DSP for audio processing, leaving a seamless and simple audio setup for the space.
Additionally, A green screen may be set up with the appropriate lighting design to allow virtual background capabilities in your Zoom Rooms.
For Broadcast or existing production environments, see Broadcasting a Zoom Meeting.
This article covers:
- LG UH5EB Series 65" UHD Commercial TV (2)
- Wall mount system:
- Or Urben Tech Enclosure
- Preferred production level camera & lens such as:
- Magewell HDMI to USB adapter
- Shure P300 Intellimix DSP
- USB 2.0 Cable A/B - 6.6ft
- Microphone options:
- JBL Commercial Grade Soundbar
- RDL TX-A2 Mic to Line Converter
- 8-Port Switch - 130W PoE Budget
- Mac mini option
- Windows option
Controller and accessories
Room scheduler (optional)
Cables and supplies
- High Speed 4k HDMI Cable 6ft
- Heckler CAM Mount & Universal Ballhead Mount
- Cat5e Shielded Patch Cable - 7ft
- Flat Plug 3-Outlet Power Strip 3ft
- 6-Outlet Power Strip with Surge Suppressor
- LV1 Wall brush plate
- 8ft Power Extension
- Cat5e+ Plenum Shielded Cable - 50ft
- EZ-RJ45 CAT5e shielded modular plugs 10pk
- Audio shielded twisted pair plenum cable 10ft
- Speaker unshielded twisted pair plenum cable 100ft
- Bulk supply kit (toggle bolts, zip ties, screw down anchors, etc.)