Screen Sharing a camera in a Zoom Room
Like the Zoom desktop application, Zoom Rooms can share a second camera. This allows you to use two cameras at the same time in a Zoom Room.
Prerequisites for screen sharing a camera in a Zoom Room
- Zoom Rooms version 5.0.5 or higher
- USB based web camera
How to screen share with a camera in a Zoom Room
- Start or join a meeting using the Zoom Rooms controller
- Tap the Share Content button on the Zoom Room controller.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the camera you want to share.
- (Optional) To change the camera being shared, tap another camera on the list.
- When finished sharing, tap Stop Current Sharing.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.