Like the Zoom desktop application, Zoom Rooms can share a second camera, to allow using two cameras at the same time from a Zoom Room.
- Zoom Rooms for Conference Room
- PC: 4.1.22620.0319 or higher
- macOS: 4.1.20278.0206 or higher
- Zoom Rooms Controller
- Android: 1.0.22557.0316 or higher
- iOS: 4.3.20093.0201 or higher
- Windows: 1.2.2651.0319 or higher
- USB based web camera
- Start or join a meeting using the Zoom Rooms controller
- Tap the Share Content or Camera button on the iPad controller in the Zoom Room.
- Tap Camera.
- Tap the camera you want to share.
- (Optional) To change the camera being shared, tap another camera on the list.
- When finished sharing the camera tap Stop Current Sharing.