For home office use, we recommend a few different options to allow a seamless Zoom Rooms experience based on what works best for your personal setup and desired experience. A Zoom Room in your home office will provide a dedicated hardware experience without the need for a mouse & keyboard. Please read the Zoom Rooms Getting Started Guide to learn more.
Recommended system designs:
- All-in-one setups - Single-device touch-based design
- TV display setups - TV-design with Zoom Rooms Controller
Room Install: DIY
Room Size: 1-2 people
The Zoom Rooms for touch can be a small all in one touch device that allows a full interface as an additional display on your office desk. The full Zoom experience is accessible with a clean touch-only interface (no mouse/keyboard) and the added benefit of touch-based whiteboarding and content markup.
All-in-one device options
- DTEN ME 27" Touch Appliance
- Dell Optiplex AIO 7770 27" Touch
- Dell Optiplex AIO 7470 24" Touch
- HP EliteOne 1000 AIO 24" Touch
External microphone (optional)
Note: External microphones are not possible with Zoom Appliances.