For home office use, we recommend a few different options to allow a seamless Zoom Rooms experience based on what works best for your personal setup and desired experience. A Zoom Room in your home office will provide a dedicated hardware experience without the need for a mouse & keyboard. Please read the Zoom Rooms Getting Started Guide to learn more.
Recommended System Designs:
- All in One Setups - Single Device Touch-based Design
- TV Display Setups - TV Design with Zoom Rooms Controller
The Zoom Rooms for touch can be a small all in one touch device that allows a full interface as an additional display on your office desk. The full Zoom experience is accessible with a clean touch interface (no mouse/keyboard) with added benefit of touch-based whiteboarding or content markup.
All-In-One Device Options
- DTEN ME 27" Touch Appliance
- Dell Optiplex AIO 7770 27" Touch
- Dell Optiplex AIO 7470 24" Touch
- HP EliteOne 1000 AIO 24" Touch