Virtual Kiosk / Virtual Receptionist
For companies that wish to create a virtual receptionist experience, we recommend a dual endpoint environment. The visitor can now correspond with people inside of the building from an external location such as a lobby or other predetermined location.
- Shipping & receiving
- IT helpdesk
- Food services
- Point of sale
- Medical appointment check-in
- The visitor enters the lobby, greeted by a virtual receptionist
- Visitor states the internal contact that they are in the office to see
- The receptionist invites the contact into the Zoom Meeting, validating the visitor
- The visitor waits in the lobby or other external location for contact to let them into the office
All-In-One Display Options
(Non-Appliance) Windows IoT Options
- HP Collaboration G6 with Zoom Rooms - 24" or 27"
Cables & Accessories
- Flat Plug Power Extension - 1.5ft
- Cat6 Unshielded Cable - 25ft (Cable length may vary)
- Power Extension Cable - 25ft (Cable length may vary)
- Cable Sleeve - 25ft (Cable length may vary)
- USB-C to Ethernet Adapter (Neat Frame Only)
- Additional hardware for cable management
Zoom Rooms Virtual Kiosk Getting Started Guide
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.