Updating virtual appliances can be done directly from the web console interface.
Note: Appliances running Operating Systems below CentOS 7.6 must be re-redeployed and can not be updated from within the web console interface.
- In your web browser, navigate to the appliance's web console: https://IPaddress:5480
- Sign in with admin credentials.
- In the Navigation panel, click Update.
- Click Check for updates.
- If an update is available, click Install Updates.
- The appliance will then start the download and installation process.
- Sign back into the web console to confirm the update is complete.