Updating a virtual appliance
You can update virtual appliances directly from the web console interface.
Note: Appliances running Operating Systems below CentOS 7.6 must be re-redeployed and can not be updated from within the web console interface.
Prerequisites for updating the appliance
- A running Meeting Connector or Virtual Room Connector
- Admin access to the server web interface
How to update a virtual appliance on the web console interface
- In your web browser, navigate to the appliance's web console: https://IPaddress:5480
- Sign in with admin credentials.
- In the navigation menu, click Update.
- Click Check for Updates.
- If an update is available, click Install Updates.
The appliance will start the download and installation process. Once installation is complete, the appliance will automatically restart.
- Sign back in to the web console to confirm the update is complete.
- Click Dashboard, and verify the zctrl and mmr processes are running.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.